Goffs Brewery – the Cotswold’s leading craft beer micro-brewery, was born in the shadows of Sudeley Castle by Marcus and Alison Goff, both of whom have a passion for creating great tasting beers.
Marcus’ father, Master Brewer Brian Goff, created the first batch of Jouster in 1994 – a good honest all English hopped session bitter – which has twice been a finalist in CAMRA’s Great British Beer Festival, as well as winning many other regional awards.
We will be showcasing the following Craft beers.
• Jouster – 4% All English Hopped Best Bitter
• Cheltenham Gold – 4.5% US Hopped Golden Ale
• Jester Brew 11 – 4.6% Australian Amber
• White Knight – 4.7% Continental Pale Ale
• Black Knight – 5.3% Ruby Red Porter