Since 2010, Go Brazil has specialised in importing and distributing wines of Brazilian origin and now, in their ninth year of trading, they continue to be the only UK company to do so. Their portfolio showcases the best of modern Brazilian wine-making, with a wide range of wine styles, producers and regions represented.
Come and meet us at the Festival and discover these quality wines from Brazil and learn more. Brazil is currently the fifth largest producer of wine in the southern hemisphere and increasingly admired around the world for their wine.
- Familia Geisse Extra Brut Traditional Method 2016 @ £24.00
- Campos de Cima Brut 2012 Traditional Method @ £20.00
- Amadeu Brut Traditional Method 2017 @ £18.00
- Amadeu Brut Rosé 2015 @ £16.00
- Sinais Itálico Riesling 2019 @ £12.00
- Don Guerino ‘Vintage’ Torrontés 2019 @ £14.50
- Sinais Malbec Rosé 2017 @ £11.50
- Pizzato Fausto Merlot 2016 @ £14.00
- Don Guerino ‘Vintage’ Malbec 2017 @ £15.00
- Don Guerino El Gaucho Tannat 2017 @ £15.00
- Don Guerino Reserva Teroldego 2017 @ £16.00
- Don Guerino Traços 2015 ( 5 red grape blend )@ £32.00